Earl Grey is a decaf black tea that is great for a morning pick-me-up. Drinking tea is nice, but drinking tea while burning a candle is better. Earl Grey blends perfectly with the "Fresh Breeze" candle.
Ingredients: Black loose leaves, blue cornflowers, natural bergamot oil
- Each package of tea is 1 ounce
- .5 ounces per a 8 ounce cup
- Good for multiple infusions
- Bring 8 ounces of fresh boiling water to a boil.
- Add the leaves to the water.
- Let the tea leaves seep for a good 3 minutes
- Remove the leaves before enjoying.
Put up your cup and enjoy!
Statements in regards to this tea is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition of you or someone you may know.