Texas Lover is a herbal tea which is flavorful and delightful. When you take a sip, you will be able to taste: lemongrass, hibiscus, rosehips, and orange peel. Drinking tea is nice, but drinking tea while burning a candle is better. Texas Lover blends perfectly with the "Morning Awakening" candle.
Ingredients: Rosehips, lemon grass, hibiscus, orange peel, lavender, stevia leaf, and a natural vanilla flavor.
Each package of tea is 1 ounce
- .5 ounces per a 8 ounce cup
- Good for multiple infusions
- Bring 8 ounces of fresh boiling water to a boil.
- Add the leaves to the water.
- Let the tea leaves seep for a good 4-5 minutes
- Remove the leaves before enjoying.
Put up your cup and enjoy!
Statements in regards to this tea is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition of you or someone you may know.